- List at least 5 things you previously didn’t know
- Improve your workflow
- Show off to your work colleagues by showing them something they didn’t know
- Create a custom material library
- Use the Section Box to create interesting renderings of building sections in perspective
- Set the project location and true north to get accurate daylight
- Work with nested families
- Select the correct family template for appropriate component behavior and categorization
- Work with parameters to control model geometry
Did You Miss This Year’s General Session?
Waves of disruption are headed for everyone, but designers and business leaders can ride even the biggest wave with the right mindset and the right skill sets…and it can be an exhilarating ride. Watch the AU 2011 General Session and find out how.
AU Virtual Classes Have Moved
AU Virtual classes are now available from the Online Classes tab on the AU website. Members can access all AU Virtual class recordings, handouts, and other materials from there.
Speakers: View Your Class Evaluations
AU 2011 Las Vegas speakers can view their class evaluations in the Speaker Resource Center. Don’t delay—the Speaker Resouce Center will close on January 31, 2012. The class evaluation process is different for AU Virtual speakers; your class evaluations will be emailed to you soon.
Start Planning Now for Autodesk University 2012
Join your peers from around the world at Autodesk University 2012. Introduce yourself to new products, people, and techniques at the premier conference and exhibition for Autodesk product users. This year’s conference returns to theMandalay Bay Hotel, November 27–29, 2012.
Interested in Speaking at AU 2012?
It’s never too early to start thinking about speaking at AU 2012. If you would like to teach a class next year, sign up to be notified when the AU 2012 Call for Proposals launches in March. If you submitted a proposal for AU 2011, we have your information on file and there is no need to sign up. We’ll notify you automatically.